Can I Get An A/C Tune-Up While Social Distancing?
As coronavirus sweeps the globe, social distancing has become the new buzzword. Till we get a coronavirus vaccine, taking precautions such as social distancing, sanitizing hands frequently, and wearing masks in public places is our best bet against the virus.
Summer is here. Before heatwave hits a peak, you should seriously consider having your A/C tuned up by a professional to ensure it is prepared for the warmer months. With social distancing being our new reality, many homeowners are asking themselves the most important question – Is it possible to get an A/C tune-up while social distancing?
The answer is an emphatic yes. Many HVAC companies in Vancouver have created no-contact service calls. For us, at Ariana Heating & Air Conditioning, nothing is more important than ensuring the safety of our employees and customers. Our technicians will service your A/C while following social distancing norms.
Precautions We Are Taking
We are a responsible air conditioning company in Vancouver. We follow CDC guidelines. Our technicians leave no stone unturned to ensure the safety of our customers. They take various precautions such as:
- Sanitizing their hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
- Maintaining a safe distance from the occupants.
- Wiping down and thoroughly disinfecting work surfaces before each interaction to ensure a clean, safe work environment.
We are conscious of the gravity of the situation. We are taking various measures to ensure a safe workplace. We have instructed our employees to self-monitor and stay at home if they do not feel well or have reasons to believe that they have been exposed to the virus.
What is Included in an A/C Tune-up?
We take a holistic approach to A/C maintenance. Instead of just treating the symptoms, we dive into the root cause of problems, and eliminate it to prevent a recurrence. Here are some tasks our technicians perform during an A/C maintenance session:
- Inspecting and tightening loose electrical connections
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Cleaning condensate drain and blower components
- Assessing the cooling cycle
- Adding refrigerant
- Checking motor amps
- Visually inspecting duct connections
- Inspecting evaporator coil
- Inspecting and cleaning the pan
- Inspecting the thermostat to ensure it is functioning properly
Pointers for Getting the Most Out of Your A/C in Summer
- Use blinds, shades, and curtains to keep the heat out
- Insulate exposed ductwork
- Do not use heat-producing appliances while operating your A/C
- Keep on top of maintenance
- Keep doors and windows closed, and curtains drawn during the day
We are in this together. We are committed to supporting our customers in these testing times. We assure you that we have our customers’ best interests in mind and are taking necessary precautions to ensure their safety. To schedule an inspection, call us at 778-861-7120.