Does An AC Require Service Every Year?
The air conditioning machine in your home remains idle in the winter months and even during spring. But come summer, everyone relies on their air conditioning machine. By the end of spring, it is important that your machine must be ready to get cranking. This is the perfect time for servicing the AC machine to provide optimal performance during the scorching summer days and cause no problems at all. Servicing at this time will also give you ample time for air conditioning repair in Maple Ridge in case there is any need for the same. During servicing, various kinds of minor problems can be detected which should be sorted for averting bigger issues in the future. Therefore, post AC installation near me, it is important to get a servicing contract done.
Is AC Servicing Required Every Year?
This is a very common but critical question that is asked by many customers when they purchase an air conditioner or even an HVAC system. Generally, in the initial years, there is no problem in the working of the system, and hence, many think it to be a waste of money when it comes to AC servicing. There are mixed reviews from experts as well when it comes to this topic. While some experts opine that annual servicing is essential and highly recommended for air conditioner and HVAC system, some opine that this is not mandatory.
However, it has been seen that routine maintenance and annual servicing of the air conditioning unit help save a good deal of money in the long run. It helps in cutting down expensive costs of HVAC repair in Langley. In fact, the machine also remains in good condition for a long time, offering peak performance when needed. Generally, annual maintenance contracts are offered by the manufacturing company of the air conditioner machine or HVAC system. There is an annual charge which needs to be paid by the customer, and servicing of the machine is done as mentioned in their contract.
Advantages of Annual AC Servicing
If you are still double-minded about getting your air conditioner serviced annually, it is time that you know about the advantages of the same. This will surely help you in making the right decision. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Thermostat settings are checked by professionals to ensure that the system maintains proper cooling temperatures. For an HVAC system, both heating and cooling temperatures are regulated.
- All the parts and components of the air conditioner are checked by professionals so that if there is any problem, it can be solved at the earliest.
- Air filters, condenser coils, evaporator coils, fins, etc. are cleaned thoroughly during the servicing.
- Refrigerant/coolant levels in the air conditioner are checked for optimal cooling.
- Many problems get located right in the initial stages, and bigger problems can be avoided.
- Overall, the machine remains in good condition and performs well for a more extended period with yearly servicing.
If your HVAC unit is due for service or needs a brand-new unit installed, Ariana Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd. has your back. Waste no time, contact 778-861-7120 today for reliable service and affordable pricing.