How Much Does it Cost to Replace a Flame Sensor on a Furnace?
Functions of a Flame Sensor
What is the cost of replacing the Flame Sensor?
The cost of flame sensors may vary from company to company. It is always better to choose a more reliable one to replace the sensors. The total price can fluctuate between $350 to $500, especially when you are buying a new flame sensor.
Why choose a reliable furnace repair company?
- You will get a guarantee of more than a year from the company. If the flame sensor shows any issue in between, you can easily get a replacement from the company. It will reduce the chances of sudden breakage and also provide relief.
- You will get experienced, professional and reliable technicians for furnace repair.
- Get free inspection and diagnosis of the furnace. The technicians will detect any other problem before it disrupts your schedule.
- These companies provide emergency call numbers and staff to answer the call around the clock.
- If there was an issue in servicing and repairing, the company would take responsibility.